Welcome to the Tide + Seek Swimwear Care Guide, where we're committed to helping you maintain the beauty and vibrancy of your swimwear collection.
Our dedication to quality extends beyond crafting swimwear with chlorine-resistant fabrics and UV protection factor 50; it's also about empowering you with the knowledge and practices necessary for long-lasting, stunning swimwear.
Here, you will find the essential tips and tricks that will keep your swimwear looking as radiant as the day you first wore it.
Dive into our care guide to ensure that every beach day, poolside escape, and sunny adventure remains a vibrant and memorable experience.
- Rinse your swimwear in clean water after each use, removing any dirt, sand and salt
- Drip dry in the shade avoiding direct sunlight.
- Avoid getting any suncream or oil on your swimwear as some products can stain.
- Hand wash in cold water.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it may cause the fabric to bobble.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not use a washing machine or soak.
- We do not recommend you can leave your swimwear rolled up damp over night or out to sunbake.
- Do not wring or leave rolled up wet or damp.